Why visit NEPCON China 2021
The 30th edition of NEPCON CHINA 2021 will be held at the Shanghai World EXPO Exhibition & Convention Center (SWEECC) from April, 2021. An international electronics manufacturing industry event, this year's NEPCON China has been re-positioned to provide solutions from the packaging, PCBA and assembly sectors!
Over 500 exhibitors and brands will be onsite to showcase innovative solutions to 30,000+ buyers from the hottest industries and fields, including EMS / OEM / ODM, consumer electronics, 5G / communication / smart home / Internet of Things, automotive electronics and semiconductor packaging.
We want NEPCON China 2021 to be a highly productive business environment. To help you enhance your business connections, we have created a full range of complimentary, non sponsored services prior, during and after the event. Make the most of:
• Personalised recommendations to easily discover relevant exhibitors and products
• Tools to help you save time preparing
• Structured events at the show to help expand your network
Highlights of NEPCON China 2021
• NEPCON's innovative Electronic Micro-Assembly and SiP Process Exhibition Zone is a platform that will demonstrate electronic micro-assembly, PCB assembly and finished product assembly solutions, based on the concept of "Packaging + PCBA + Assembly. It will highlight new packaging industry development trends, as well as advanced factory management concepts and information on industrial technologies.
• The China International Electronics Manufacturing Summit will be held during NEPCON China 2021 to explore topics such as packaging technology market trends, hot issues in SiP technology, and SiP solutions for automotive and consumer electronics. The two-day high-end meeting is expected to attract 500 experts, scholars and enterprise elites from the fields of electronics manufacturing and semiconductor packaging.
• At NEPCON China 2021, the Smart Manufacturing Dream Factory will launch the 2.0 upgraded version of the China Innovation SMT Demo-Line, demonstrating to buyers the application of smart manufacturing in industry-leading enterprises. The production line will feature the complete electronics production process from real-time order placement to component mounting, shell assembly, and automated testing, as well as the completion of a customized portable charger assembly order.
• The 2021 AWC Conference on Development and Testing Technologies for NEV Electromobility System will focus on the latest technological advances and market developments in the electromobility system field. It is expected to attract new energy vehicle OEMs, electromobility system suppliers, automotive testing suppliers and other important visitors.
• The Smart Factory and Automation Technology Exhibition will profile machine vision, industrial robots, Internet of Things, system integration and intelligent warehousing. Logistics exhibits will also conduct onsite demos, and provide solutions for factory automation and lean production.